|Name||Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro 1.4.5793.38388 macOS.zip|
|Created on||2017-05-02 06:53:20|
|Files||Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro 1.4.5793.38388 macOS.zip (19.03 MB)|
Name: Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/product/computational-photography-applications/microsoft-hyperlapse-pro/
Microsoft Hyperlapse is a new technology that creates smooth and stabilized time lapses from first-person videos. This is a pro version for enthusiasts and professionals who want to use a Windows desktop application to hyperlapse videos they took with a GoPro or any other device. Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro includes more advanced stabilization and features for enthusiasts and professionals.
- Hyperlapse Pro can take video from any camera and create a time lapse with a smoothly moving camera.
- It works especially well with wide field of view action camera videos, such as GoPro.
- Supports different speed up factors from 1x to 25x.
- Hyperlapses can be output at different resolutions and framerates.
- Takes advantage of multicore CPUs and high-end GPUs for better processing speeds.
- A step-by-step user interface makes it easier than ever to create hyperlpases.
Life won't ever be the same
Life moves at its own pace. But with Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro, your videos don’t have to. This Mac OS X application lets you time-lapse footage and distill it into gorgeous, smooth-looking video experiences. Share with your friends what you saw on the 12-mile hike you took last weekend or let them experience how it felt to fly down the mountain on your recent ski trip. It transforms video from just about any device, including GoPro cameras.
Works with most cameras
It works well with wide field of view action camera videos. And it supports different speedup factors from 1x to 25x.
Hyperlapses can be output at different resolutions and framerates. Plus, it supports multi-core CPUs and high-end GPUs for better processing speeds.
Easy to create
A step-by-step user interface makes it easier than ever to create gorgeous and polished time-lapsed videos—whether you’re a beginner or a pro.