|Created on||2017-02-04 04:10:31|
|Files||Home_Design_3D_Outdoor_and_Garden_v4.0.8.zip (67.62 MB)|
Name: Home Design 3D Outdoor & Garden
Release Date: February 03, 2017
Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-Activation (install and play) (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.homedesign3d.net/EN/support
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/home-design-3d-outdoor-garden/id997732583?mt=12
Bring all your outdoor design projects to life!
The simple, intuitive and comprehensive Home Design 3D Outdoor application boasts all the features that made Home Design 3D such a success (number 1 application on iOS with over 20 million downloads throughout the world).
With its new 3D rendering, Home Design 3D Outdoor will help you fulfill your design dreams quickly and easily, whatever your idea: design your garden, come up with your ideal outdoor space, create a play area, organize your open-air wedding and more!
- Create the project of your dreams in just a few steps!
- Simple, quick and powerful.
- Intuitive interface for a highly ergonomic user experience.
- Create your garden using the exact dimensions of your fences. Mark out the different areas on the ground and include your house.
- Just drag and drop 2D or 3D items. Simply edit the dimensions to meet your needs.
- With over 100 items tailored to outdoor design, you will have a wide range to choose from, in all styles: garden furniture, trees, flowers, swimming pools, greenhouses, fences, etc.
- See the result instantly in 3D.
- Make it unique! Choose from the thousands of different textures for your own personal project!
- No more mistakes thanks to the Cancel/Restore feature!
What's New in Version 4.0.8:
- Possibility of proportionnally enlarge objects.
- When scaling objects, the rotate button appears.
- The compass is now available in 2D and 3D.
- Objects that needed to be placed on walls can now be placed freely with and without the snap.
- Several improvements
- Bug fix
- If you encounter any problems with the update, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Facebook page "Home Design 3D (Official)"